 |
| Cherry Blossoms bloomed early! She loved them. |
It has been over a month since I've posted a blog. Bad blogger! Since March, all sorts of things have happened, which is one reason why I haven't blogged. The second weekend in March, Tim and I went away to Atlantic City for our first weekend away. Here's a picture of the boardwalk.
 |
| Should be self-explanatory. |

Then, the weekend of St. Patrick's Day, we carted Emma, my parents, and Tim's Mom down to Virginia Beach to cheer Tim on when he ran in the Shamrock 8k that Saturday. It was an awesome race, the organizers did such a great job. Emma is such a good traveler, she had a great time. Tim is already planning his next race. Probably another visit to Atlantic City!
 |
| The beautiful view before the 8k started. |
Then, for the next two weeks, I spent all of my time chained to my work laptop because I had a huge deadline for work. Unbelievable. Thankfully, with lots of help from my mother-in-law and my parents, I was able to get enough work done to make my goal!
 |
| Part of the easter egg hunt! |
After recovering for a few days, then the fun started up again. Tim and I worked as election judges for the Maryland primary election. Then, that following Friday, we packed up the dog, the baby, and strapped all of our stuff to the roof and headed off to visit Tim's brother - time for Easter in New Jersey! The visit was great and they were so sweet with her. She loved spending time with them. She is definitely squarely in that fun, smiley, laughing, giggly stage. Also, just around the time of the visit, she started to really learn how to use her heads, so every single thing that is within her reach, is in her hands, and pulled towards her. Oh my. This will be fun!
The best thing - Easter morning, they had a basket for Emma and the Easter Bunny left little plastic eggs all over the house. She had fun finding them and picking them up to put into her basket. :) We got lots of pictures for her baby book(s).

She was too fussy, so we never had a chance to put her into her Easter dress, but hopefully we'll have a chance to dress her up for pictures in a tulip garden this weekend!
It has been a busy month, for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment