Thursday, March 1, 2012

Picture pages, picture pages

I have been taking a boat load of pictures of Emma.  Just so I can get a few gems like this one...
Emma has become fascinated with Molly lately and she LOVES when she walks by and jabbers at her.


It still amazes me how she can make connections and do something one day that she couldn't do the day before.  Her hand-eye coordination, for example.  It used to be that she might play with one toy you put in front of her.  Now, you can prop her up on the couch and she'll pick and choose which toy she wants.  She's really growing up!

She likes to suck her thumb and I let her.











Some of my other favorites that haven't made it to Facebook just yet -

 
Her first walk in her big girl stroller!

Eyelashes
Playing with angles

I'm sure there are more, but I'll post these for now.  Tomorrow, we start trying out solids.  I wonder how much I'll be wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment